Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An old project: APPEARANCE

Variations in the physical appearance of humans, knows as human looks, are believed by anthropologists to be an important factor in the development of personality and social relations, in particular, physical attractiveness.

Last year I had a course in my university called: Audiovisuals, in which on groups we did a series of different kinds of videos. My group was composed by: Clara Navazo Pintor, Naiara Martín Haro, Ana Poza del Hierro and me.

This video was the one that I liked the most, this is the main reason why I´m dedicating a whole entrance for it. It´s name is: APARIENCIA, that mens APPEARANCE.

I hope you like it as much as I do. And, of course, you are free of think and draw your own conclusions as you want. The good thing about this video is that it could have many different interpretations.


No comments:

Post a Comment